Wilt u per e-mail op de hoogte worden gehouden omtrent onze laatste aanbiedingen?
Framus Vintage 5/168 Golden Strato De Luxe
This new guitar model from the Framus Vintage range, is based on a classic model from the 1960s, when Framus guitars were made in Bubenreuth/Germany.
The Framus Vintage 5/168 Golden Strato De Luxe features a slab body made of Mahogany with a bolt-on Maple neck and bound Rosewood fingerboard.
With its Vintage Sunburst High Polish finish, the vintage style pickguard and the Framus Vintage machine heads - this instrument screams real sixties-flair!
The rounded Framus Vintage singlecoil pickups in combination with the passive Golden Strato Deluxe electronics define the character of this guitar. Vintage fans truly get their money’s worth.
Additionally, the Framus Vintage Golden Strato De Luxe guitar features dot inlays, 21 medium Jumbo Nickelsilver frets, gold hardware and a Tune-o-matic bridge with a vintage vibrato system.
• Flat Bodyshape
• Available as 6-string
• Available as right-handed model only
• Framus Vintage Machine Heads
• Maple neck
• Rosewood fingerboard with Binding
• Dot Inlays
• Scale length: 24.75“
• 21 Medium Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2,6 mm / Height: 1,0 mm)
• Mahogany Body
• Round Framus Vintage Single Coil Pickups
• Passive Golden Strato Deluxe electronics
• Vintage Pickguard
• Tune o matic bridge with vintage vibrato system
• Standard strap locks
• Gold hardware
• Available in Vintage Sunburst High Polish
• Strings: 10” – 46”